mAadhar App: Now you can Keep Your Aadhar Details on Mobile.
India has move another step toward the digital India. Now a days many people are using smartphone, so why still keep our country like old days. The UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has just move another step toward making our India digital, recently UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has unveiled a new mobile app called “mAadhar App“. This app is developed for Aadhar holders to keep their demographic information like gender, date of birth, name & address along with the user’s photograph on their smartphone.
So from now why still carry a traditional paper adhar card in your hand, just download the apps now from your smartphone and keep all your adhar detail in your pocket.
Features of mAadhar Apps.
- Biometric lock & unlock system keeps the data secure
- The app remains locked once the users enable the locking system till the holder choose to either disable or unlock the locking system
- It also has auto generated TOTP (Time-based One-Time Password) process, that can be used instead of SMS based OTP
- You can also update your profile after successful completion of the request.
How to recover your Data after Factory Reset: Android? Click Here to read.
mAadhar App Download here.
The apps is just launch and it is using the beta version and some important features. All the latest updates with upcoming features will be coming soon. So far for now only Android users can download the mAadhar app. Windows phone & IOS users have to wait for few days to get it.
How to Use mAadhar App?
- You must have the registered mobile number to use this app
- You need to link your Aadhar number with this app
- Now create a password
- And then put your Aadhar number & verify it by OTP
- After that, you can see all details.
How to Lock/Unlock Biometrics?
- Firstly open & log in the app with your password
- Now tap on Menu & then biometric settings
- After that, you will see the lock & unlock settings.
These are all about the mAadhar app. If you have any query, then feel free to comment below. For more updates stay tuned with us. Thank you Team midposts.com